Substitute Teaching at Flour Bluff ISD
Requirements for being a Substitute Teacher in Flour Bluff ISD
- Minimum Education Level of a High School Diploma/GED
- Classroom Management skills
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Punctuality and dependability
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexibility in the job assignment
- Be available a minimum of 3 days a week and open to a minimum of 3 campuses.
- Pay depends on Education Level $65-$85 per day
Out of Pocket:
- Fingerprint through TEA
- TB Test
If you are interested in becomming a Substitute Teacher in Flour Bluff I.S.D., please click on the Application tab under Personnel on the main page.