Substitute Teaching at Flour Bluff ISD
Substitutes are appreciated for their flexibility & willingness to be there for our students. They play a valuable role in the success of our district!
Requirements for being a Substitute Teacher in Flour Bluff ISD
- Minimum Education Level of a High School Diploma/GED
- Classroom Management skills
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Punctuality and dependability
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexibility in the job assignment
- Be available a minimum of 3 days a week and open to a minimum of 3 campuses.
- Pay depends on Education Level and paid at an hourly rate
Out of Pocket Expenses: (these are not required prior to an interview)
- Fingerprint through TEA
- TB Test
All applicants will be contacted via email or phone to schedule an interview.
If you are interested in becomming a Substitute Teacher in Flour Bluff I.S.D., please click on the Application tab under Personnel on the main page.
Questions can be directed to Kim Howard, Substitute Services Administrator.
Flour Bluff ISD uses the AESOP Automated Sub Calling System
Here are links to AESOP's help page and video links for subs
Substitute Teacher Basic AESOP training Guide:
Substitute Teacher Advanced AESOP training Guide: